QL-HW2000BA high frequency infrared element analyzer
QL-HW2000BA high frequency infrared carbon and sulfur element analyzer is a combination of QL-HW2000B and QL-BS1000G. It can quickly detect ferroalloy, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, ductile iron, nonferrous metals, rare earth metals, cement, ore, The mass fraction of various elements in coke, iron ore, inorganic matter, non-ferrous metals, and other materials.
QL-HW2000B high-frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer-with dual CPU processing system; high-precision acquisition system, up to four times per second; module power supply, strong anti-interference ability; platinum infrared light source, sufficient light energy; aviation The motor modulates the light source signal, and the signal is stable; the gold-plated detection gas chamber has less light absorption; a dual-carbon infrared detection cell can be added and automatically switched.
QL-BS1000G multi- element analyzer -using computer and single-chip microcomputer technology to achieve program control and data processing. It can quickly measure the mass fraction of various elements in iron and steel and non-ferrous metals, with high degree of automation, reliable quantitative addition, and low reagent volume. It improves the accuracy and precision of analysis, can directly display the mass fraction and print; The wavelength-adjustable optical system of the diffraction grating digital motor improves the step accuracy of the wavelength adjustment.
1. Scope of application: Elemental mass fraction of raw materials such as ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, alloys, carbides, non-metals, organics, minerals, coal (coke), catalysts and other raw materials.
2. Measuring range: (Because there are many elements that can be detected by this instrument, the common elements such as C, S, Mn, P, Si, Cr, Ni in steel are now taken as examples)
Carbon: 0.0001% -99.999%, Sulfur: 0.0001% -99.999%, manganese 0.10-65.00%, silicon 0.10-75.00%, phosphorus 0.005-1.80%, chromium 0.01-65.0%, molybdenum 0.101-6.00%, magnesium 0.010-0.100 %, Nickel 0.010 to 30.0%, rare earth 0.01 to 0.100%, ... If the test conditions are changed, the range can be expanded accordingly.
3. Analysis accuracy: carbon RSD ≤0.5% sulfur RSD ≤1.0% sensitivity 0.1ppm
4. Analysis time: 25-60 seconds (adjustable) is generally about 35 seconds.
5. Analysis standard: carbon and sulfur meet GB / T20123-2006 / ISO15350: 2000 standard
6. Electronic balance: weighing range: 0-120g reading accuracy: 0.0001g
7. High frequency furnace: Power: 2.5KVA Frequency: 18 ～ 20MHz
及 测试的稳定性； 1. The high-frequency furnace uses radio frequency heating technology to ensure the consistency of each combustion and the stability of the test;
2, using high-performance narrow-band filters to avoid high-carbon interference to sulfur;
3. High-precision infrared pyroelectric detector, precision and accuracy of high-carbon and ultra-low-carbon measurement;
4. The infrared carbon and sulfur absorption device adopts aviation synchronous motor, which can be used continuously for 100,000 hours without failure;
5. Motherboard design and modular application, combined with temperature, pressure and flow compensation technology, consistency of analysis results.
1. CO2 and SO2 gas molecules have the function of selective absorption spectroscopy in the infrared light band. Polar molecules such as CO2 and SO2 have electric dipole moments, and therefore have vibration and rotation structures. It is divided into splits according to quantum mechanics, and can be coupled with the incident characteristic wavelength infrared light to generate absorption. Gas molecules have a selective absorption spectrum in the infrared light band. When infrared light of a specific wavelength passes through CO2 or SO2 gas, it can produce strong light absorption.
2.The detector converts light signals into electrical signals
及 分析池（吸收池）长度。 When the detector works in a linear region, select a specific wavelength and the length of the analysis cell (absorption cell). The measured light intensity can be converted into the concentration of the measured gas in the mixed gas. This is the basic principle of the infrared absorption method for quantitative measurement of gas concentration. The measuring wavelength selected by this instrument: CO2 is 4.26um, SO2 is 7.4um.
3. The detected light intensity corresponds to the concentration of CO2 and SO2. After a certain processing, the integral is inverted to become the percentage of carbon and sulfur. The analysis room includes a miniature infrared light source, a reflector, a modulation motor, an absorption cell, and a filter. And detector. The miniature infrared light source is electrically heated to 800 ° C to generate infrared light. After being absorbed by the absorption cell by CO2 and SO2, it passes through a narrow-band filter to filter out the energy of other light radiation outside the above wavelength and enter the detector.
The light intensity detected by the detector corresponds to the concentration of CO2 and SO2, which is converted into electrical signals by the photoelectricity of the detector, and then normalized and calibrated by a microcomputer. The integral inversion becomes the carbon and sulfur content. A modulation motor is placed between the light source and the absorption cell to modulate the optical signal into a 64Hz alternating radiation signal. The center frequency of the detector output is 64Hz.
The electrical signal converted from the pyroelectric device is pre-amplified and post-amplified and then entered into a microcomputer through digital-to-analog conversion. In the microcomputer, a linear operation is performed to convert it into a value proportional to the content of CO2 and SO2.
|联系人： * Contact:||Please fill in your real name|
|company name:||Please fill in your company name|
|手机号码： * Mobile number:||Please fill in your contact phone|
|采购意向描述： * Description of purchase intention:|
|的产品数量和产品描述，方便我们进行统一备货。 Please fill in the purchased product quantity and product description to facilitate our unified stocking.|
After-sales service: 025-5733928
Address: No. 25 Huashan Road, Development Zone, Gaochun County, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province