Kirin Technology News Center
Service Hotline: 400-880-7289
After-sales service: 025-5733928
Address: No. 25 Huashan Road, Development Zone, Gaochun County, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province
- 南京麒麟科学仪器集团祝各位新春快乐 [01-20 10:27] Nanjing Kirin Scientific Instrument Group wishes you a happy Chinese New Year
- Nanjing Kirin Scientific Instrument Group wishes you a happy New Year, the new year's sunshine begins to shine, the new year's enthusiasm begins to burn, and the new year's blessings come to report. May the company take off like a dragon, our business is as brilliant as flowers, and our employees are like brothers and sisters. Unity, friendship of friends is evergreen like green pines, and our lives are as sweet as honey!
- 铸态铁素体球铁的成份控制 [01-18 10:47] Composition control of as-cast ferritic ductile iron
- Composition Control of As-cast Ferritic Ductile Iron
- 各种化学成分在钢里分别有什么用？ [01-13 16:41] What is the use of various chemical components in steel?
- What is the use of various chemical ingredients in steel? 1. Carbon (C): The carbon content of steel increases, the yield point and tensile strength increase, but the plasticity and impact resistance decrease. When the carbon content exceeds 0.23%, the welding performance of steel deteriorates, so it is used for welding. The carbon content of low-alloy structural steel generally does not exceed 0.20%. High carbon content also reduces the steel's resistance to atmospheric corrosion, and high-carbon steel in open-air yards is susceptible to corrosion; in addition, carbon can increase the cold brittleness and age sensitivity of steel.
- 废钢生产合成铸铁，对增碳剂有哪些要求？ [01-08 16:40] What are the requirements for carburizing agents for the production of synthetic cast iron from scrap steel?
- What are the requirements for carburizing agents for the production of synthetic cast iron from scrap steel?
- 铝元素对铸铁是无害残余元素，但对铸铁影响巨大！ [01-06 15:31] Aluminium is a harmless residual element for cast iron, but it has a huge impact on cast iron!
- Aluminum is a harmless residual element for cast iron, but it has a huge impact on cast iron!
- 球铁含碳量应是多少 [12-30 16:02] What is the carbon content of ductile iron?
- What is the carbon content of ductile iron? Generally, the carbon content is less than 0.2% is called wrought iron or pure iron, the content is 0.2-1.7% is called steel, and the content is more than 1.7% is called pig iron. Wrought iron is soft, good in plasticity, easy to deform, low in strength and hardness, and not widely used; pig iron contains a lot of carbon, is hard and brittle, and has almost no plasticity.
- 铸钢件表面粗糙，这10条原因查过吗？ [12-10 16:29] The surface of cast steel is rough. Have you checked these 10 reasons?
- The surface of cast steel is rough. Have you checked these 10 reasons?
- 直读光谱仪的维护 [11-29 16:11] Maintenance of direct reading spectrometer
- Maintenance of direct-reading spectrometer I. Maintenance of the excitation table. The basic maintenance part of the excitation system is inside the excitation table. Whether the inside of the excitation table is clean, whether the electrode pole distance is stable, and the height of the arc arc flame of the excitation table relative to the optical system will affect our data results.
- 炉前碳硅分析仪的作用及好处 [10-22 16:45] The role and benefits of carbon and silicon analyzer in front of the furnace
- The role and benefits of the carbon-silicon analyzer in front of the furnace, for foundry companies, the analysis of the molten iron composition in the furnace can be said to be very important. The carbon-silicon analyzer in front of the furnace developed by Nanjing Qilin Group can quickly detect the carbon equivalent CE in molten iron. %, Carbon content C%, silicon content Si%, spheroidization rate SG%, tensile strength RM, eutectic degree SC, can also be based on the customer's material to guide the hot metal required by the hot metal
- 铸造金属材料各种化学成分剖析 [10-15 16:40] Analysis of various chemical components of cast metal materials
- Analysis of various chemical components of cast metal materials. Pig iron: In addition to iron, pig iron also contains elements such as carbon, silicon, manganese, phosphorus and sulfur. These elements have a certain effect on the performance of pig iron.
- 高频红外碳硫分析仪解决了特种钢材质品质 [10-14 15:42] High frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer solves the quality of special steel materials
- The high frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer solves the carbon and sulfur content in special steels and alloy steels. In September 2019, the technical engineer of Nanjing Kirin Scientific Instrument Group Co., Ltd. successfully completed the installation, commissioning and training for Shengli Steel Products Group Co., Ltd. The company introduced QL-HW2000B high-frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer and other testing equipment from Nanjing Kirin Scientific Instrument Group. The introduction of high-frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer mainly solved the special steel, silicon-manganese alloy steel, coal and ore for the company. Carbon and sulfur content.
- 什么叫纯金属？ [10-11 16:38] What is pure metal?
- What is pure metal? The gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, etc. we come into contact with in life are called metals. Gold: 24K pure gold jewelry with few impurities is called pure gold, pure copper is called copper, and aluminum is also very pure. Its signs, such as gold, 99% mark has more gold content, other content is less, it is also very high to achieve high purity Difficult: There are four 9, five 9, six 9, the few that can reach six 9 in the world, are used in semiconductors. It is remarkable that gold reaches four nines, and the rest are impurities. For example, pure silver and pure copper are marked with four nines, which is 99.99%. The subsequent figures are not labeled, and the rest are impurities. This is called pure metal. The characteristics of pure metals have a fixed melting point. For example, the melting point of copper is 1083 degrees Celsius, and gold is more than 900. Both have a fixed melting point. The gloss of the metal is yellow, the silver is white, the copper is purple. characteristic.
- 钢的区分 [10-09 16:44] The distinction of steel
- The distinction between steel is based on the content and low alloy. We are now measuring five elements; the content of carbon, sulfur, manganese, silicon, and phosphorus. Sulfur and phosphorus are harmful things. There is a limit. National standards tell you that sulfur and phosphorus are less than 0.045%, and more than 0.0145% are unqualified. Qualified below 0.045%. The basic task of the tempering laboratory is to determine the five elements, detect impurities in steel, and most importantly measure carbon.
- 高频红外碳硫分析仪快速检测碳钢的化学成分 [09-20 09:29] High frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer to quickly detect the chemical composition of carbon steel
- The high-frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer quickly detects the chemical composition of carbon steel. Powder metallurgy is mainly used for the production and research of parts and components in the automotive industry, equipment manufacturing industry, metal industry, aerospace, hardware tools and other fields, and the production of related raw materials and auxiliary materials. , Manufacturing of various powder preparation equipment. Products include bearings, gears, molds, friction products, and more. Powder metallurgy automotive parts have become the market for China's powder metallurgy industry in recent years. About 50% of automotive parts are powder metallurgy parts.
- 红外碳硫分析仪快速检测碳钢的化学成分 [08-20 16:15] Infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer to quickly detect the chemical composition of carbon steel
- The infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer quickly detects the chemical composition of carbon steel. Carbon steel is also called carbon steel, which mainly refers to iron-carbon alloys with a carbon content of less than 2.11%. Residual and impurity elements in carbon steel, such as manganese, silicon, nickel, phosphorus, sulfur, oxygen, nitrogen, etc., have an impact on the performance of carbon steel. Multi-element analysis can be achieved by using an elemental analyzer.
- 铸造现场如何选择合适的炉前铁水分析仪器 [08-01 09:24] How to choose a suitable furnace molten iron analysis instrument at the casting site
- How to choose a suitable furnace molten iron analysis instrument at the foundry site, how to choose a suitable furnace molten iron analysis instrument at the furnace foundry site, the detection process of the instrument is also the process of the formation of the cast iron structure, which is the formation of different contents of all elements in the molten iron. Comprehensive results of the role of cast iron structure
- 高频红外碳硫分析仪现场调试获得客户好评 [07-10 09:00] On -site debugging of high frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer won praise from customers
- On-site commissioning of the high-frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer has won praise from customers. In June 2019, Zhou Gong, a technical engineer of Nanjing Kirin Scientific Instrument Group Co., Ltd., returned from the Africa-China Congo mining commissioning training, and China National International Trade Co., Ltd. from Nanjing Kirin Scientific Instrument Group Co., Ltd. introduced QL-HW2000B high frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer and other testing equipment. The high frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer is mainly used to detect the carbon and sulfur content in ore.
- 汽车零部件检测选用红外碳硫分析仪 [07-03 15:31] Infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer used for automobile parts inspection
- Infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer used for auto parts inspection
- 南京麒麟炉前碳硅分析仪检测炉前铸件 [03-13 13:58] Nanjing Kirin furnace carbon silicon analyzer detects furnace front castings
- Carbon and silicon analyzer in front of Nanjing Kirin furnace to ensure casting quality
- 元素分析仪针对碳钢及不锈钢材质检测 [08-12 09:01] Elemental analyzer for carbon steel and stainless steel
- Elemental analyzer for carbon steel and stainless steel material testing: In late July 2016, the metal product company assigned sales manager Li Duan to personally visit the site, visited all products of Nanjing Kirin Scientific Instrument Group Company and selected the QL-S3000A universal elemental analyzer This equipment is aimed at detecting carbon steel and stainless steel, mainly detecting carbon, sulfur, manganese, silicon, phosphorus, etc.
1 2 Total records: 24 | Pages: 2 1 2
Focus on elemental analysis technology development
Exported to many countries in Southeast Asia
Trust and praise
All-day service model
Soviet Public Network Security No. 32011802010044